Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Keep your eyes open!




As evidenced by my last post, I may not have the greatest eye for detail. Please see comments to view the ACTUAL scientific description of that Hubble Telescope Photograph (thank you Erin!). HOWEVER, I do have an eye for trash on the sidewalk that actually turns out to be something pretty cool.


I went to my brother-in-law's wedding last week, and while the boys were getting their tuxes and the ladies were getting their nails done, I wandered their Chicago neighborhood, just off the California stop, blue line. It was raining cats and dogs, and I had my head down to avoid the wind when I saw a carefully folded piece of paper on the sidewalk.


I unfolded it and BEHOLD! ART! I wanted desperately to save it but, soaking wet as it was, stuck it to a nearby mailbox to awe passersby. I like to think that the artist him/herself might have passed it by and felt pride that someone else appreciated it enough to display it.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I wish I could give kudos on this thing.